Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rock Werchter 2011 Bruno Mars-6622Image by benzpics63 via FlickrThis weeks X Factor Results show will send 2 acts home.  The act with the lowest votes will get cut immediately, while the next 2 lowest acts will have to sing for their lives.  I'm hoping Astro is cut immediately.

I feel that's the only way we'll get rid of Astro, because I'm sure the X Factor judges will keep him around.  Especially, LA Reid (his mentor), Simon Cowell, and Paula Abdul.  I think Nicole is pretty sick of this kid's attitude.

We're also in for a treat when Bruno Mars and Kelly Clarkson takes the stage.  Love me some Bruno Mars!!!

Kelly Clarkson opens the show with her brand new song What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) She's okay, but I want Bruno!!!  LOL

The 9 remaining X Factor wannabes are on stage in clown attire.  Very strange Pepsi moment, here.  lol

The first X Factor wannabe is about to get cut.  dun, dun, dun.... Lakoda Rayne is going home!  Well, Paula Abdul must feel like crap now.  She's out of acts!

Bruno Mars!!!!!  It Will RainI love this song!!!!!  Whoo Hoo!!!!

Ok, let's get to the...

X Factor Results!

Drew is safe!
Rachel Crow is safe!
Melanie Amaro is safe!
Brian Bradley/Astro is safe!  Dammit!
Chris Rene is safe!
Marcus Canty is in the bottom 2 sing off! Deadlock! He's safe!
Lakoda Rayne has the lowest votes and going home!
Josh Kracjik is safe!
Leroy Bell is in the bottom 2 sing off! Deadlock! America sent him home!

Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed that Astro is still here.  I wasn't surprised when Lakoda Rayne was cut, but I didn't expect Marcus and Leroy in the bottom 2.  In my perfect world, Astro would have been cut right away, and Lakoda Rayne would have been in the sing off.

That's another wrap of the X Factor results show.  Did the right 2 leave?
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis



Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?