Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's another X Factor results show, and this is the big one.  Sort of.  3 X Factor acts will make it to the finals.  I'm pretty sure we all know who that will be, but I'm hoping for an upset.  LOL

44% of my pitiful votes think Fifth Harmony is going home tonight.  I'm not surprised.

On a brighter note, my favorites will perform tonight!  Bruno Mars and Bridgit Mendler will perform!

So, let's get on with the show!

Well, 20 minutes in and we're still recapping last night's show.  Weren't we all here?   This is what the X Factor needs to revamp.

The first act going through will be announced right now.  Finally!!  I was almost asleep!

Fifth Harmony is first through!  Wow!  Never saw that coming.

Tate and Carly were the next ones through...

Surprised the heck out of me that Emblem 3 is going home cause Simon pretty much threw Fifth Harmony under the bus.

And it's Bruno Mars!!!







X Factor Results


Tate Stevens - is going through!
Carly Rose - is going through!
Emblem 3 - is out of the competition!
Fifth Harmony - Wow!!!  They made it to the finals!!  I was so wrong!  LOL



Were we surprised?  Yes?.  I think Simon was more than surprised!!  Oops!

Well, that was an X Factor upset!  See you for the finals!

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis



Care to help a new Grandma out with a cup of coffee?